Friday 7 October 2011

kata-kata yang tak pernah lupa before :)

biyy . i just wanna you know , 1 thing that ILOVEYOUSOMUCH 
if you know how much ILOVEYOU right ? i can't LIVE without you , i really need you ,
yess ! i can't be perfect like other girl .but , i just wana you know , that i truly LOVEYOU !
everydays i cry , and i hope that you will not be leave me like my first ex boyfie . i can't  give you all kind of other women , but i can LOVE you more than other women .
i can only hope that you will not let me go :')
i really need you by my side , i can't lose you .if i lose you , part of my heart will die .
honestly , i can't lose you , i can't live without you . but sometimes i know that i am NOT the BEST for you .
i will be THE BEST for you if you promise that you will keep loving me until the last breath  till forver , you must know that ILOVEYOUSOMUCH 
even semua nih dah lepas dahulu ,  aku takan pernah lupa aku pernah berkata
kepada seseorang yanng pernah membahagiakan aku dahulu :)
memang cinta dan sayang aku still ada , tapi tidak setulus dan sebsar cinta dahulu  , bai 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment